CNN Money 101 has a article on the top 10 things to know when buying your home. Here are their top 10 headlines, and click the link above for the entire article with information about each item.
- Don’t buy if you can’t stay put.
- Start by shoring up your credit.
- Aim for a home you can really afford.
- If you can’t put down the usual 20 percent, you may still qualify for a loan.
- Buy in a district with good schools.
- Get professional help.
- Choose carefully between points and rate.
- Before house hunting, get pre-approved.
- Do your homework before bidding.
- Hire a home inspector.
Chuck Cady and Associate’s Accredited Buyers Representative, Ann Babb-Nordling is ready to help. Wether you are looking for a home today or a year from now, Ann would be happy to walk you through the steps get ready to buy!
More info online at https://www.bankrate.com/mortgage/home-buying-guide/