Spacious stand-alone home built in 2014 with a stunning open floor plan! NO DUES! Gleaming hardwoods, gas fireplace, built-ins, and a deck off the living room. Entertain while cooking! Modern kitchen with gas cook-top, eating bar and SS appliances. Master suite with over-sized tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Granite surfaces in kitchen and baths. Huge media room with 2nd gas fireplace and 2 car garage with tons of storage.
Nearby Community Features:
• Trader Joes
• Fred Meyer -freshly renovated!
• Bartell Drugs
• Many Eateries Including Authentic Thai and Vietnamese
• Starbucks x 2
• Award winning school district and Shoreline Community College
• Walk to Dale Turner YMCA – state of the art facility
• Echo Lake Park
• Interurban Trail – easy bike commute to Lake Union
• Aurora Village Transit Center and Shoreline Park and Ride, walking distance
• Edmonds Kingston Ferry
• Downtown Edmonds Shops and Eateries
• Easy access to I-5
FUTURE OF SHORELINE:
• Two Light Rail Stations: 145th, 185th, and a third at 236th and I5 SW. More Info Here
• Shoreline Place > New Shopping / Entertainment Center coming soon (previous Sears location) More Info Here
• New Sidewalks & Pedestrian Access
Walk to Echo Lake and Interurban Trail!